The BIG question everyone asks themselves (or their sponsor) when they get started in network marketing or direct sales is:
How do I make it BIG in network marketing?
Of course, it would be easy to elaborate and provide a lengthy answer to the age old question of how you make it big in this profession, but I thought instead I'd give it to you direct.
Here's how you make it BIG in network marketing:
1. Pick a Company. in other words, “pick a horse and ride it.” Too often people go from company to company, thinking the grass is greener, the opportunity is bigger, on the other side. The reality is this. You make BIG MONEY in network marketing by making a commitment to building A company, not by “jumping” from company to company.
2. You Commit. Not only do you make a commitment by “picking” a company and honoring that commitment, you now must make the commitment to not “hobbying” or “dabbling” in the business. Tons of people get started in network marketing with the idea of “giving it a shot to see how it goes.” The problem is that when you simply “give it a shot”, it's never enough. Success comes from commitment…period.
3. Take Massive Action. If you want to “go big” in this profession, it requires BIG action! This means
sacrifice. You'll probably be spending less time watching television, less time playing and less time doing things OTHER than growing your business, if you want go go BIG and do it FAST. Massive all out action creates the momentum necessary for driving a huge check in a network marketing business.
3. Surround yourself with Success. Again…if your objective is to MAXIMIZE your potential in a short period of time, there's no room for hanging out with negative people. Rid your life of the energy drainers and only spend time with people who support your mission.
4. Focus on your Skills and your Head. The more you know, the better off you are. The more skills you have, the bigger the result. The bigger your mindset, the bigger the thinking, the bigger the check. Work hard on YOU, and your check will soar.
This is about as simple as I can give it to you with regard to going super big in a network marketing or direct sales company.
Of course, there are other factors, but that's the simple answer.