How Long Do You Work with Your Downline Members?

What You'll Discover In This Episode:

  • How Long Do You Work With Your Downline Members?
  • The 7 Day Rule (and Why Using it Makes You More Money)!
  • The #1 Secret to Growing Your Team and Creating a Big Network Marketing Business.

How Long Do You Work With Your Downline Members?

This is a great question I often get asked from network marketers. The short answer I give is... always! You always want to be working with people in your downline.

A common mistake I see a lot of, are network marketers only working with people they sponsored. This is BIG MISTAKE. You want to lock arms and get to know everyone who is active on your team.

Only working with people you brought into the business is not enough. You want to reach out to others in your downline and make a connection with them.

When you're reaching out, let them know you're there to help out anyway you can. Do this regardless of how much money they're making.

Don't think... "well, they're making more than me, they won't need my help". WRONG. This is a team business and the more connections you make with your team, the stronger it gets.

This why I have my 7-day rule...

The 7 Day Rule (and Why Using it Makes You More Money)!

I talked about this in a past training, but I'll give you a quick refresher. The 7 day rule states that you won't let 7 days go by without connecting with your team member.

Remember this... weeds grow in every garden! Your lawn could look like one of the top golf courses in the world, but if you're not consistently working on it... those weeds will take over.

When you're always working with your team and helping them to achieve their goals in the business... grow happens. This puts more money in their pockets, and yours too.

Now, they're only 24 hours in the day, so you want to select who you work with. Let's say you've sponsored 10 people and 2 of them are active, the other 8 ghosted you.

You want to lock arms with those two and then start looking for other active members in your downline.

The #1 Secret to Growing Your Team and Creating a Big Network Marketing Business.

Working with non-personally sponsored people in your downline... is like pouring gasoline on a fire. The more you work with them, the BIGGER the fire gets.

What's also great is the vibe that's created in your business, by doing this activity. This is a solo-business 80% of the time. The other 20% were at a convention, etc.

When people on your team know they can reach out to you for help... this creates a sense of certainty and family. This is the kind of vibe you want to create on your team.

So, keep an eye out in your downline and search out the people who are activity doing the business. They'd love to hear from you and know someone's there to help them CRUSH IT!

In this episode #40, It's all about how to... "How Long Do you Work with your Downline Members?". Listen to the show above and comment below with your questions or comments.

Stay fearless,

Todd Falcone
Stay updated with me:

If you enjoyed this post, share it and comment, please.

PS: Click on the image below to pick up my latest FREE RESOURCE and take a deeper dive into this topic.

About the Author Todd Falcone

Todd Falcone speaks and trains on the subject of network marketing success and helps people move to a position of achieving Network Marketing Mastery®. He also consults network marketing company owners as well as coaches and trains top-level distributors throughout the profession. Todd is a husband to his wife Carla, and a father to his two boys Gianni and Joey. He’s a surfer, a skier, a golfer, and loves to fish and play in the outdoors. Start accelerating your network marketing business today, download Todd's latest CHEAT SHEET on this page.

follow me on: